The application was launched by Dubai Smart Government, and it allows those who download it to view all the vacancies in Dubai government departments. Dubai International Government Achievements Exhibition, Hossam Antar Harbi, ERP Specialist at the Government Information Resources Planning System Department of Dubai Smart Government said that this application is growing fast, and becoming popular among large numbers of nationals and expatriates.
“We don’t have the exact statistics right now, but large number of people were able to find jobs in government departments through this applications.”
He pointed out that the application does not only allow applicants to look for vacancies, but also apply for the jobs they like, upload their CV, and also get alert on the status of their employment or interviews.
He pointed out that the application is in both Arabic and English languages, and it can be downloaded easily.
mJobs (دبي للتوظيف) is the official smart mobile app for government job search in Dubai. Whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, you can register for free, search for available vacancies and apply for jobs that suit you, all in one easy-to-use centralized gateway. mJobs connects you with almost 20 different government entities in Dubai.
- -Free and quick access to Dubai government job vacancies
- -Use same account for Dubai Government’s ejob.ae gateway
- -Simple and quick job vacancies search
- -Refined search by department, date posted and keywords
- -Add job vacancies to job basket to view and apply later
- -Apply for job vacancy
- -Create/update your profile
- -Upload CV through App. from Dropbox
- -Login to mJobs using your Facebook account
- -Share job vacancies through multiple channels
- -View and monitor your related notifications